Brazilian Butt Lift
A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) removes excess fat from the body and then injects it into the buttocks. The procedure involves the following steps:
- The procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia
- Liposuction is used to remove fat from other areas of your body (e.g., hips, stomach, back rolls, thighs, and lower back)
- Fat is separated from the oils and water
- The fat is then injected into specific areas of the buttocks to create a more rounded, full look through a series of tiny holes
- A compression garment is placed over the areas to minimize your risk of bleeding and swelling
Brazilian Butt Lifts have the highest number of deaths of any cosmetic surgery case performed. Fat, if injected too deeply (it should only be injected in the layer beneath the skin), can result in a “fat embolism” and death if the fat travels to the vessels of the lungs or the heart.
The best of the best
The best of the best, no need for a second opinion.